Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BLACK SIMPLY DRESS

A month ago, me and my friends bought a simple dress from online shop. But I dont know specific about the name of the shop. Not really good, but not too bad dress. I bought 2 dresses for me and my friend. Not look bad, but I hope my friend love what I gave. I bought a black colour and I gave my friend a navy blue colour. Until now, I haven't met yet with my friend. I hope I can meet her as soon as possible. 


I will change my poster on my background photo's, and I will posting the result soon. Change abstract theme to be a fashion theme. 



3 comments:

  1. beautiful dress!! simple and super sexy!!
    thx for stopping by! Follow you via GFC. Follow me back???

    xx alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful little black dress :) thanks for visiting me, if you want we can follow each other, just let me know :)

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. little black dresses are a must have! love yours :]

    ReplyDelete