Sunday, May 6, 2012

Red Velvet and Chocolate Caramel

Red Velvet is the one cake that so fashionable. I look every blog almost posting about red velvet. Then, I have to tried red velvet. I bought red velvet and chocolate caramel with my sister. So cute to look every cake. I dont know, I really loved dessert like ice cream, cake, mocktail, and etc. I bought red velvet at Island Creamery. I though that I have buy at Union or Convivium. Althought the price is expensive but I get a feedback is the real taste of red velvet. 







9 comments:

  1. Looks like great place!!!!

    xx alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O yeah, i realize a lot of blog posting about Red Velvet. Really make me want to try some. :)

    http://thedawngoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cakes look delicious :) ive followed you! follow me back on my blog http://tangerinesandoranges.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The place looks amazing, and the cakes too jajjaja so delicious!! Nice blog <3

    http://photodannyfoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty interior - and the goodies look incredibly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that looks delicious! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm following you back on bloglovin' (3)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog!
    Following you now. Follow me if you like my blog..

    www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yumm! I've never tried red velvet, but I'd like to.

    xx

    www.bella-kang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete