Friday, June 22, 2012

We Were Happy

Sorry for the absent for a while. I really really get busy and I have to prepare my self to following the final examination. And now, I am free for 2 months later from today. Getting stress out and tense but I've done the best, really hope fully that I get deserving score. After me and my friends following the exam, we were going to mall to hang out together. 

We are chit chat and taking pictures together. That was really fun, but unfortunately there's 3 our friends who couldn't join with us. Not only taking pictures together, we trying to culinary together also. Really had a quality time with them. We were going to Michel's Patiserrie. Trying to blue velvet, chocolate mud, orange nutella and croissant. Plus ice chocolate.  

We have many talk about and I really enjoy it when I wasting my time together with them. I love them so mucho! 

Ps. What I wearing? I am wearing black basic tank top, black skinny jeans, bohemian outer from Pasar Senen, then dream catcher's necklace. 
















6 comments:

  1. I hope you get a good score as well! I also just finished exams and I'm hoping the same :)
    I wish you a wonderful vacation ^-^

    And having fun with friends is the best ^-^
    And those cakes Ö I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for lovely comment sweetie!
    I love your blog,i'm follwoing you too!
    Realy lovely photos! :) ♥

    teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and the food looks delicious.Following ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Following you now. :-)

    xoxo,
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg the cake looks sooo yummmy!


    - True

    ReplyDelete