Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Going Nuts with The Girl

Today, I just hang out with my girl. They accompanying me on the mall, cause I have invitation to attend the Reunion. I thought that, it is really really short-time to reunion. Then we called it isn't a reunion. So much blessed that God still give me people that give me positive mind around me. We lunch at Hongkong Cafe. I'm eating Ramen and my friends eat spaghetti and baked rice. And we also order red velvet. 

I just wearing super ordinary shirt. Oh hell yeah, I don't want describe my style today.








 
Ramen - 35k

Chicken Chop Baked Rice - 40k 

Chicken Chop Spaghetti - 40k

Red Velvet Cake - 20k

With Isabelle

With Brigitta

With Santy 

10 comments:

  1. Nice pics! :)
    I love your necklace and tee <3
    Miky<3

    P.S. I follow you now ;)
    calipsosphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what a great blog you have! wanna follow each other?
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionResidence
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute girls :) Nice necklace :)
    Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you :)

    )
    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a fun time! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty pictures! :)
    And the place looks really interesting. :)
    I follow you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome blog ! i follow!
    it would be gorgeous if you'd checkout my blog too:

    My Blog - Big International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pictures and a great outfit !Love your neckpeice!
    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of you look great! love the post!
    kisses!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this a red velvet cake, I loveeee

    ReplyDelete
  10. The food looks amazing! Looks like you've had an amazing time!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete