Sunday, December 30, 2012

Just A Little Story

I thought im not too late to say Merry Christmas? Yeah, merry christmas everyone! Hope you guys get a wonderful year-end. And His blessings always be with us in the beginning 2013. I have finished my exams on 3 weeks after that i get a result these week. Then, the result is so much bad. I dont know why, my mom said i took so many lessons thats why i got a bad result. I got failed 1 lesson, and i think i will study over again on semester 4/5. 

Okey, i dont wanna talk about this actually. In this posting, i will sharing my experiences. Yeah, about photography and what things i bought a few days ago. Yesterday, i scan my lomo and fujica old camera. And i will show you about the result. Some of the photos taken by me with my iPhone and some taken by my sister with her camera. Hope you like it! 
















8 comments:

  1. waah itu yang di grand indonesia ya? blm sempet kesana :(
    merry Christmas and happy new year dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dwita! I love this post! The pic with you and the dolphins is amazing!
    Happy New Year!
    Maya

    www.amadeusonthecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Happy New Year hun!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting photos

    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture are amazing! And i'm in love with the Alice in Wonderland book cover!!
    Check out my blog: http://wabiii.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete