Thursday, July 18, 2013

Regards

It's been very long time I didn't posting anything in this blog. Not because I'm busy but because I didn't have any experiences to share and I think it's better I'm quit for a moment and now I'm very ready to sharing with you again. However, actually I don't have any object to share right now but it is only my regards to you. I'm feeling so flat a few months ago there's no time to hang out with my friends and just having minimal time to others. For real, I hate that situation just like living in your loneliness and feel like whatever you doing is much boring.

Recently, I have some new interest that is a photography and make up. It's not a new world for me because my sister actually loved photography so much and we have some vintage camera [ you can check on my instagram ] then I have some review what application to edit to be more vintage and beautiful result. If you want to see the result, you could check my feed on instagram [@dwitakusnadi. ] My second interest is make up. Why? Because I really adore woman who having a beautiful skin and she can looks more adorable with or without make up. For me, it's a bless if you have beautiful face with no make up but make up can makes you more glowing and adorable with it. In these lately, I always browsing on youtube about make up and my favorite channel is Chloe Morello and Make Up by Camila2. You can learn how to thread your eyebrows, elegant looks, smokey eyes. The one of my favorite is Adriana Lima's Make up Tutorial on Chloe Morello that is my weekend make up as always.

There's my short story to you, and hope you like it!


6 comments:

  1. great insta photos, very cute minions.... great post here!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovelyy!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful photo ;) Amazing look ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photography & makeup are two things I love too! :)

    ReplyDelete