Friday, April 11, 2014

I'm Back.

Hello everyone, it is be so long time I didn't write this blog. Honestly, I really miss the moment when I shared everything on my blog. And now, I do write again. I want to share everything again in this site. So, welcome to my self cause I'm back and I will try to always update my experiences in here. I will not give you some reason why I didn't update this blog, but if you know I already get busy with my uni-life and so lazy to always update everything in this site. And one day, I realized that I have to make up my blog again. 

Lately, I am very care about healthy living. I always do yoga every week. I have undergone yoga about one year ago. As a human, we must care about our relation with God, with the other people, and with the nature. I believe when we always think to be positive, the nature will gives us the positive energy and positive ways too. And now, I want to share about healthy life. My mom always told me that we are what we ate and she thoughts that every people will never get long life when they always ate junk-food or maybe some like fat and actually like un-control nutrient. 

To be honest, many people says you are not enjoying your life when you not eating junk-food or some delicious foods. I'm not goody. Until now, I still eat some junk-food and much fat foods but I tried to said no with that. My mom and my sister do detoxing lately and you know so many difference with them. They only eat some smoothies, juice, fruits and vegetables for three days a week. Because I still going to the uni and do learn, my mom do not allow me to do detox. But, every morning I always drink some smoothies and I really love smoothies. 

My action to healthy living is not only didn't eat junk-food and drink smoothies every morning but I do yoga or zumba and jog three times a week. Zumba is very popular lately and I do that with my sister. Zumba is very helping us to sweat, as you know what you eat and there must be you spend. And the ways you spend is pee or sweat. Then now, I invited you to be health and make healthy life being part of your obligations. 





1 comment: